Surfing Queensland has undertaken a ground breaking restructure of the Boardriders Club affiliation process, which will provide benefits to Clubs, their dedicated volunteers and all our members.
Starting this year all MNM Boardriders members will be required to register online through the Surfing QLD website. The process is no different to registering for other Surfing QLD events and a step by step process for online registration is included on the left hand side of this email.
The new registration process now means that all Boardriders Club members will be insured against injury in the surf 365 days of the year regardless of weather or not you were competing or free surfing. The insurance does not cover wages however will cover medical expenses up to $50,000. For more details on the Policy, Click the link below to read the product disclosure statement.
Please note the MNM registration fees for 2013 have remained unchanged except for an additional $8. This is the cost of the additional insurance coverage. Great value for this level of insurance!!
Life members who still wish to compete will be required to register online and pay the $8 insurance fee. All other Life members will only be required to complete a manual registration form available at the Club Sign-on day on Sunday 27th January.
Online Registration Process:
1) Click on the button below to be directed to the online registration page.
2) Choose on MNM Boardriders Club
3) Type in the MNM Club Access Code in the space provided. CODE = 4218
4) Complete either an individual or Family registration form
5) FAMILY REGISTRATION - MNM Family registration is for only 4 members only. The online form will allow you to put 6 names down. This was to accommodate other clubs. If you have 5 or more family members you must register the additional members separately.